Thursday, April 3, 2014

Paleo Easter Meal Planning



I am on a quest. I am on a quest to find the perfect gluten free and Paleo Easter Meal that will honor my Grandmothers, stay in budget and be delicious. 

But, where do I look??

Here are the first of my finds- let me share with you as I journey down this road to Rome... I mean Easter.


  1. Happy Easter from Nom Nom Mom ( Love her!) Check her out here.
  2. Paleo Easter Menu from Paleo Leap ( Down to earth and real food). He even includes breakfast and lunch in his menu planning. Check him out here. 
  3. Preparing for a Paleo Easter by THE Paleo Mom. (She's family first and friendly). Check her out here.



My goal this weekend is to explore my various cookbooks to find family favorites and ideas. Then I will pull together a menu.

Any suggestions will be gladly accepted.

Bless Bless,
Viking Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment