Monday, April 2, 2012

Manic Monday-Really?

Please understand I have the utmost respect for Administrative Secretary and Executive Secretaries. They are the glue that hold an office together and in the schools they allow us teachers to run our classrooms.
After reading this email posting for a new Executive Secretary position from the district I truly believe I am in the wrong field of work. I think I would have also less student loans.

ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY

EL CAPITAN HIGH SCHOOL

JOB CP12-001071

$3,451.00 to $4,390.00 per month, plus great benefits

11 month position

Please apply at www.Edjoin.org by 4/10/2012

To view Administrative Secretary job description: http://tinyurl.com/6vvhphb

OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT PERMANENT CLASSIFIED

GROSSMONT UNION HIGH SCHOOL STAFF

No comments:

Post a Comment